INFORMATION ACCORDING TO ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE no. 196 OF JUNE 30th, 2003 AND EUROPEAN REGULATION N. 679-2016
This information is provided also according to art. 13 of legislative decree n. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data and according to European Regulation no. 679-2016 to those who interact with the website www.life-science.it
The information is provided only for the website www.life-science.it and not for other websites that the user might consult through links.
The law regulates the processing of personal data, that is, any operation or combination of operations, carried out also without the aid of electronic tools, concerning collection, registration, organization, storing, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database.
Both the current regulations referred to in Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30th, 2003 and the current regulations referring to the former European Regulation no. 679-2016 establish that the ‘interested party’ or ‘the person who gathers the personal data’ must be informed orally or in writing in advance regarding that which follows.
The information is also based on Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data adopted on May 17th, 2001 during the Group meeting summoned by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46/EC, in order to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of online personal data and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the holders of the data must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
THE “HOLDER” OF THE DATA-PROCESSING
Following the consultation of this website, data relating to identified or identifiable people may be processed.
The “holder” of the data-processing isLife Science S.R.L.S – VAT number03408340127, registered office in Via Lepetit 34, Gerenzano (VA), Italy.
THE PLACE OF DATA-PROCESSING
The processing of the data regarding the web services of this website takes place at the aforementioned registered office.
SOURCE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The aforementioned personal data are collected directly from the interested party.
All the collected data will obviously be processed confidentially and in compliance with the current legislation.
The holder of the data promises to process the personal data in a lawful and correct manner; to collect and register the data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and to use them in other processing operations in terms that are not incompatible with these purposes.
The holder also promises to check that the data are accurate, up-to-date, relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed, and to keep them in a form that allows the identification of the person concerned for a period of time not longer than is needed for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
It is specified that it is not required to indicate data that the Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30th, 2003. Article. 4, paragraph 1 letter d) of Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003 defines “sensitive” data as the personal data which reveal the racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, adherence to parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data which reveal the person’s state of health and sexual life. Such data may be processed only with the written consent of the interested party and with the prior authorization of the Guarantor, in compliance with the conditions and limits established by Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30th, 2003, as well as by laws and regulations.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during its normal operations, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols.
This is information which is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the website, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not remain for more than seven days.
DATA SUPPLIED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
Regarding the use and approval of cookies, please refer to the specific section COOKIES INFORMATION. However, please note that cookies are text files that are stored on the user’s computer to allow the SITE to function and for other services.
OPTIONALITY OF THE SUPPLY OF DATA
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the contact forms for information material or other communications.
Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data takes place through manual, computerized and telematic tools for reasons strictly related to the purposes and ensuring security and confidentiality of the data.
In any case, the protection of personal data is assured.
CATEGORIES OF INDIVIDUALS TO WHOM DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
It is specified that the personal data of the interested parties will not be disclosed to third parties.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES REFERRED TO IN ART. 7
We also inform you that art. 7 of Legislative Decree NO. 196 of June 30th, 2003 and European Regulation no. 679-2016 grant citizens the possibility to exercise specific rights.
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- a) of the origin of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes for and the methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the person in charge of the data and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) of the individuals or categories of individuals to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representatives in the territory of the State, as managers or as agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of the data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose conservation is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or publicized, also as regards the content of the data, except in the case where such fulfilment proves to be impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate regarding the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his/her personal data, even though the data are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
Further information can be requested by email at email@example.com